Tuesday, March 31, 2015

I must write something



I order to not forget my english now I will write every week a little essay or personal diary. All it will depend on my feelings. 

Now I’m on the mission of looking for job and love. I wish I could find my perfect match and also my job. I don’t need money I want it. I wish I could find a perfect job where I can earn a lot of money. 

Love 

My last lover boy left me short time ago, 3 months. I feel so sad, my heart is crying, but my mind said to me “It’s OK you’ll find something so much better”. I loved that man, but that man didn’t love me, so maybe this is the reason because he left me. 

Why so much pain, it hurts. I wish I could find another good man. I don’t think I’m alone, but I want another man to discover my world and my body. That last man was awesome. I loved his body, well part of him. I loved when he looked to my eyes saying “Love me”.

Part of me it’s ok, part of me is saying bye bye. 

Yesterday 

Yesterday my grandmother arrived from dialysis, she was bleeding so much. Her skirt was covered on blood. I didn’t believe it, I saw it for the first time 10 years ago, but now I feel bad for her. 

I wondered why some professional aren’t good with their job. They’re looking for earn a lot money and not for The Call. When I work I do it for Love, because I like what I’m doing and the time flies. Well I see the reason why nowadays there’re many frustrated people. 

Well Thanks this is only my first writing.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...